|Choctaw County ‘Trash-Off’ next week|
|Wednesday, 24 February 2010 19:37|
The Board of Choctaw County Commissioners is hosting “Trash-Off” March 1-7. Roll off boxes are positioned for public use at the following locations:
• Swink at the fire department.
• Nelson a the fire department.
• Bluff at the Community Center.
• Spencerville at the old school house.
• Soper in front of the old fire station.
• Boswell on the south side of the Boswell Fire Department, not behind the old county barn.
• Fort Towson at the fire department.
• Sawyer at the Senior Citizens Center.
• Grant at the new county barn off U.S. 271.
• Messer at the fire department.
• Speer at the new fire department (slab now), approcimately three miles east of U.S. 271 and Speer Road. Afer turning east on Speer Road, take the first road to the left after the turnpike crossover and it is on the right side of the road.
For information, call the county office at 580.326.5331 or “Citizens For a Litter Free County” at 580.345.2227.