|83rd Annual Hugo Chamber Banquet award winners|
|Monday, 22 November 2010 22:26|
The Kiamichi Technology Center played host to the 83rd annual Hugo Area Chamber Banquet last Thursday night.
Dinner and entertainment were enjoyed by the many guests of the banquet. Paula Donaldson, a financial advisor at Edward Jones entertained the crowd with beautiful instrumentals on the piano.
Scott Pace, master of ceremonies, kept the crowd laughing while awards were being presented. Those receiving awards were:
• Staci Pace received the Special Recognition Award and the Citizen of the Year Award.
• Carla Harrison received the Pride of Hugo Award.
• Troy Minyard of Southwest Fabrications received the Agriculture Business Award.
• David Minyard of the Hugo Livestock Market received the Business of the Year Award.
• David Rawls and the city of Hugo received the Golden Acorn Award.
• Carolyn Hicks of the Hugo Ministerial Alliance and Sharing Hope received the Humanitarian Award.
• Lawrence Testa received the A.L. Fountain Award for outstanding community service.
• The Choctaw Nation Health Complex received the Beautification Award.
• Randy Robertson and Jon Paul Bozeman received the Hats Off Awards.
• Will Payne with K95.5 received the Torch Award.