...with Steve Norris Hugo News Meteorologist A return of the 90s and the details of the biggest meteor shower of the year headline our weather this week. Be sure and mark your calendar for the night of Aug.
OKLAHOMA CITY –– The Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation (OSBI) is offering a $5,000 reward for information that leads to the arrest and conviction of the person(s) responsible for the death of 27-year-old Jatavion Alexander (pictured) that occurred during the early morning hours of July 4, 2020.
It looks like we will see a slowly-improving weather picture throughout the week across Choctaw County. We do have a 60% chance of showers and thunderstorms on Wednesday but that goes down to 40% Thursday and Friday and then look for quite a bit of sunshine for us to enjoy this weekend.
A retirement celebration for Doug McClure will be held from 4 to 5:30 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 2 at the First Baptist Church Fellowship Hall, to celebrate 29 years of dedication to First Baptist Church of Hugo and the city of Hugo. Doug is pictured with wife, Beverly.